Friday, June 28, 2013

What I Think Of










 Hi! I will be doing a What I Think Of  Post! I Never Did , and Probably Never Will get a doll outfit separately  , Its just my opinion but, around 30 dollars for a doll outfit? I think Not!


I'm making one now!
Cute!

I love doll food , But It is stuck to the containers!
 
Cute, but not  38$ cute!



Cute , But I like the others better
II love th pet part but not the outfit, It looks like cheap fabric
Such  a great Idea! I want one for Katie! 


                                                    I think its a little over priced, but cute!


















I love This!But I won't put my dolls in it!



Katie's doll , Nellie would love it!



Cute! Comment for a tutorial!
Cool! (literally) 




I liked the other one better but , Still cute!

I love this!





Maria

3 comments: