Monday, June 10, 2013

Super Long, Random Post!

Warning:Super long post
Hi! In about a week, I'm Going On Vacation !

The bad part is I can only bring One Doll!!!!

I'm Between Katie and Saige, They've never been on vacation (Not including Washington) Before and I love them both so much!


I also Made a Fake GOTY , Rosemarie!


Before




After!



Anyway,  I I had these Random Kelly dolls in the toy chest, barely surving last years 'Cutting Spree'
And , Thinking back to a hour ago when I Watched My Froggy Stuff's  Video about customizing the lip color, I decided To customize my own!
Beginning (horrible Hair) 

Another pic

\
Then I wet it , and cut it
I cut the front (I wish I took a before picture : /)
Attempted at the lips........ 

Vampire dolly!

\
Thats Better!

Painted The side of her hair to look like extensions.............

Add Some Clothing, a hat, and........








Tada!

Do you like her?


Okay, So last week we went to Micheal's (or AC Moore)and I got a Really Small hot glue gun!
(I didn't Take a picture yet)
and For 1$ I got


A AWESOME Chair!
I probably Fits La Dee Da Dolls!

Next, I Took some Kinda Cool Pictures a few weeks ago




Just Chilling with Waddles The duck 



Well That's It!

Who should I bring On Vacation?

Maria





5 comments: