Saturday, January 26, 2013

What I think about .... Heart 4 heart girls!
The desription!
All hearts for hearts girls dolls stand 14" high and has a poseable, smooth vinyl body, and high-quality rooted hair for hours of doll play. Her hair is a waist-length fall of shining black and her eyes are deep brown with copper highlights. . She comes with a hair comb, a girl-sized heart charm bracelet and a mini storybook about her life. Discover the other beautiful hearts for hearts dolls: Dell (USA), Lilian (Belarus), Rahel (Ethiopia), Nahji (India), Tipi (Laos) and Consuelo ( Mexico). Each doll is a girl that wants to make a difference in her life and community. When you buy a hearts for hearts girls doll, a portion of the purchase price is donated to children's causes in those countries through world vision, a global humanitarian organization. Quality details such as ethnic jewelry and cultural yet current outfits make these dolls that any girl will treasure. Hearts for hearts girls also offers a fun, child-safe website full of stories, games and activities. Change the world one heart at a time with hearts for hearts girl.

Consuelo
She is gorgeous! I want her sooooooooo much!
she has Beautiful ,Beautiful black hair
 and pretty earings!I NEED HER!!!
Shes so Cute! I want her almost as
 much as Consuelo!The only thing I don't
about her is the nose thingy!
Shes cute, I want her
 , but not as much as Consuelo , Of course!
I don't LOVE her oufit its OK.



Not my favorite but shes cute!
I like her shorts and her freckles!


She's so cute!
She looks alot like me!
Her flowers are cute!


Thanks Nina for the idea of this!
Maria

4 comments:

  1. You're welcome! You did a good job! I never thought about doing a different doll line!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the dolls!

    ReplyDelete