Tuesday, January 8, 2013


Hey guys! Today I will be reviewing some new AG items so here we go!

2 of 5
Price 58 to 106
WHOA A PILLOW! THATS AMAZING!
No, Plastic food plastic table cardboard box square piece of card board that
has a buch of pieces for the game that WILL get lost
3 out of 5
$50
Its cool I guess  but for 50 dollars
 its to  pricey for  me to get 

4 out of 5
Price:24$
I love it but for 24 dollars you could get 2 pairs of these and a pair of these.
5 out of 5
price:110
I LOVE Saige! She has her ears pierced ! I thinks shes  adorbs!!!!!!!1
I read her books They are Awesome!

2 out of 5
Price:150$
Its cute but I'd Rather get the doll!I think it would be great for photos though!

4 out of 5
price: 28$
Cute the only thing I don't love about it is the price

No comments:

Post a Comment