Saturday, February 16, 2013

Help!



Hey guys , Maria here ! I have a huge catastrophe!
Okay today (Fine , It was yesterday)
I found these dolls.They are from pottery barn Kids
!Here , I'll get a pic .....
Alternate View
Gorgeous  , right?


I thing they are so pretty!
I love the blond one ,she kinda looks like me!

I also Love the brunette one but once you take out braids you'll never EVER make the look that awesome again.
They are 89 $
But I bet now your thinking..
WHAT ABOUT SAIGE!

"remember me?"
I Don't know...
Oh I know now!
I'll make one of those thinga-
mabobs
What are they called ???
You list the good thingys and bad
 thingys about each doll!



 Saige 
Pros.
Blue eyes
Her outfit's cute!
earrings
rings
hair


Cons.
110$(vs 89$)
A little unoriginal (alot like Nikki)
I already read the book




Gotz Doll Ashleigh


Gotz doll Ashleigh

Pros.
her oufit
89$
Her beautiful hair
all that pink!
I could get an outfit with savings ,of the price
shes sooooo pretty
Made by the founder of pleasant company American Girl



Cons.
Her bangs I guess?



I may be making edits though the
 week so check back soon!
P.C (please comment)





Maria




3 comments:

  1. Wow! I would get Saige first because Ashleigh will be hear next year, but Saige won't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Nina, but Ashleigh is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I agree with Nina and Dollygirl

    ReplyDelete