Monday, September 10, 2012

 The Sound of Mosaic Interview
Today I was lucky and I got an interview with Regina from The Sound of Mosaic 
She creates amazing art she also has a a great website that I think you should check out
click here to go on Regina's website

Maria: Welcome to Maria's Crafty Corner. For my first question how long have been doing glass art

Regina:For over 10 years.

Maria: What type of glass art  have you been doing

Regina:I do Window's , Mosaic's and lamp work beading

Maria: What are you working on now

Regina: A flower piece for the dining room

Maria: When your done can you send pictures?

Regina : Of course!

Maria:Is your art work displayed any where?

Regina: Yes, It is displayed in Stone Harbor NJ at Glass Routes Gallery  and ,Richboro Music 

Maria: Thank you for your time

Regina: Thanks for interviewing Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment